Multilizer 220.127.116.116 Enterprise
Multilizer 18.104.22.1686 Enterprise | 52.42 MB
Multilizer 8 is a family of localization products, which is designed to improve localization productivity; with these powerful yet simple tools you can easily make existing software and content multilingual. MULTILIZER products help companies produce different language versions of their applications and content faster and more efficiently than ever before. In addition to the productivity features introduced in earlier versions, Multilizer boosts translation, validation, and project administration productivity by introducing 50+ new features.
Enterprise Only Features:
Multilizer Enterprise has the same features as Multilizer Pro for Developers and Multilizer Pro for Documents together.
In addition it also has the following Enterprise only key features:
• Command-line utility. Multilizer Enterprise includes a command-line tool that allows users to automate nearly every aspect of localization process. The tool can automate the creation of new localization projects, scanning, building, importing/exporting translations, sharing translation work, and displaying projects statistics, etc.
• Advanced Menu. Multilizer Enterprise is powered with efficient project maintenance features, such as populating missing translations with native text.
• 3 extra scanner plug-ins. The following extra scanner plug-ins are available in Multilizer Enterprise only: XMLAttributeScanner, MSXMLScanner, and SourceScanner. (These plug-ins can be purchased for Multilizer Pro products separately).
• Support for Xliff. Multilizer Enterprise supports importing and exporting of Xliff files. (Available in Multilizer Pro products separately)
• Use projects as Translation Reference. Existing Multilizer projects can be used as translation reference, in order to increase the translation consistency inside the company. (Available in Multilizer Pro products separately)
• 40+ validations that automatically find localization issues; with quick automatic fixes.
• Wysiwyg editors to see the localizable content visually.
• CustomText scanner for localizing any text file formats using regular expressions.
• Wizards for exchanging project data between team members.
• Extensive support for adding translations references for consistent translation.
• Tagging of new/modified/removed texts in the files being localized.
• Row level commenting, locking, and setting of max width etc.
• Comprehensive settings for specifying localization rules for the supported file format.
• Machine translation plug-in included for quick translation drafts.
• Spell Check (OpenOffice).